Friday, June 27, 2008

Rewind?

Do you ever say something and then immediately wish you could hit the rewind button and take it back? Well, I do it all the time. You'd think that by the ripe ol' age of 34 I'd have learned to control my mouth, but unfortunately I haven't. I try! I really do. Sometimes though, when I have a lot on my mind (which is pretty much all the time lately) my mouth gets ahead of my brain and things fall out of it before I can stop them. It's like my brain boils over and the thoughts have no where else to go besides out my mouth.

Last night, for instance... To my good friends who got more than they needed or wanted to know on the way home from cooking class, I am very sorry! I don't know where that came from or why it came out of my mouth just then. But you didn't need to hear it, and I do apologize. Thank you for being patient with me these last few months. I know it's hard to understand and that I'm not easy to be around sometimes. But I know you are all trying and I truly appreciate that.

Hopefully I can keep my mouth from getting away from me like that again. And if I do slip up, just know that I'm searching for that rewind button as fast as I can.

2 comments:

Danen & Brittany Johanson said...

k crazy girl!! There is NO need to rewind with your friends!!! We are all here for ya. I think our mouths all get the better of us sometimes!! LOL

brandii said...

I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think.
it rarely is :)