Monday, May 19, 2008

Forget-Me-Not

I've always loved forget-me-nots. They are so tiny, delicate and soft. Just like my angel.

Photobucket

My Mother's Day present finally arrived. I actually picked it out and ordered it myself, but that's ok. I loved this pendant the minute I saw it. The forget-me-not flower has always been a favorite of mine, but even more so now. The gems are aqua for Makelle's angel day (March 1, 2008) and ruby for her due date (July 6, 2008).

Forget me not

My little one
You have left us too soon
Though my body can no longer hold you
I hold you forever in my heart
As precious and beautiful as this flower caught in time
A mother's love does not forget

jewelry design, text and poetrycopyright 2005
Kimberly de Montbrunall rights reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is prescious. I can see why it would mean so much to you