Today's the day. July 8th, 2008. We thought our baby girl would be here with us by now. We never thought that we'd be left empty-handed and broken-hearted instead. I thought today would be just another ordinary day. It wasn't.
Thank you to all the wonderful friends who remembered us and lifted us up in prayer today and in the past few days. I'm touched by how many of you are holding my angel in your hearts and I want you to know that I am grateful for your love and prayers.
I know this journey will include many mountains and valleys along the way. For now, I am enjoying being on a mountain. In the distance I can clearly see all that lies ahead. I see the beautiful and perfect plan He has laid out for His children. I want to stay here on this mountain. I fear the valley that is sure to come. Maybe it won't be as deep as the last. Maybe the climb to the next mountain top won't be as steep or as jagged. However it comes, I'm grateful to know that I will have His hand to lift me, to guide me, even to carry me as I make my way through that valley to the top of the mountain again.
With hope,
Misti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Misti. I don't just say this because it's empty words. She is not forgotten. I think of her often. I think of what you guys are going through often.
HUGS to you ... all of you
((((((((((hugs)))))))))) and prayers to you and your family.
~brandii
I hope that this trial will feel lighter for you soon. I also hope that you truly know that people really care about you and your family, and the this difficult time you have all been going through.
Post a Comment