Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not Much


I've been trying to figure out for a few days now what to post about. I guess you could say I'm having writer's block. I have had several ideas rolling around in my brain. I just haven't had the time to sit down and work out my thoughts at the computer. I have been in a bit of a funk the last few days, too. Not a deep valley so much. More like just a small dip in the road. I'm working my way out of it though.

Truthfully, I would love to sit down and type Makelle's story. It needs to be told. But I know it will be quite long and will likely take me all day (at least!) to get it written. So it may have to be put on hold until the kids go back to school.

I can't believe they start back in just 3 weeks! Part of me is going to miss having them around. It will be sad to send them off. All 4 of them will be in school all day this year. It's going to be very quiet around here!

I promise to try and come up with something else to post soon. Thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Lori Harper said...

I get the same way sometimes. I have so many things I want to write about but don't seem to have the time to really put my feelings down in words. I think it would be wonderful for you to do Makelle's story. It would touch so many people.

Megan said...

Hey, I have somethin' for you to do when all the kids are in school: come hang out with me and lets make some crafty things!!! I would love that! :)

Megs