Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hubby Tag

My friend Megan tagged me with this Hubby Tag 2 weeks ago. I've been wanting to be tagged by someone for a long time, so I guess it's about time I got around to posting it!

HUBBY TAG......

1. Where did you meet your husband?
We were in the same singles ward in college.

2. How long did you date?
We dated for three months before we were "officially" engaged.

3. How long have you been married?
14 years next month!

4. What does he do that surprises you?
I honestly can't think of anything he does that surprises me any more.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His big strong arms... I always feel safe in them.

6. What is his best quality?
His knowledge and testimony of the Gospel.

7. Does he have a nick name for you?
Pocahontas

8. What is his favorite food?
Cajun Chicken Pasta at TGI Friday's.

9. What is his favorite sport?
He likes to watch football and baseball, but doesn't play any sports.

10. When and where was your first kiss?
About 3 weeks after we started dating, in my dorm room.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Play board games.

12. Do you have children?
Yes, 5 with one on the way.

13. Does he have hidden talents?
Yes, he's a stand up comedian!

14. How old is he?
37 years young!

15. Who said I love you first?
He did!

16. His favorite music?
Talk radio (NPR)... oh, you said music. ;-) Um... oldies or country.

17. What to you admire most about him?
His knowledge of the scriptures, his faith and his testimony.

18. What is his favorite color?
Red

19. Will he read this?
No

20. Who do you tag?
Christel, Lori, Lissel and Brandii!

1 comment:

Lissel Dalton said...

Oh my goodness Misti, I am so behind...I just saw that you tagged me...I'm on it!