Saturday, September 13, 2008

Updates

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my Grandma. She is doing well so far. She did have surgery on Thursday. A quadruple bypass that turned into a triple when the doctors couldn't find another vein good enough for the fourth bypass. She was moved out of ICU yesterday and we are hoping to go and visit her tomorrow. Please continue to pray for her, if you will.

Another quick update... I'm just thrilled with how my first angel blanket is coming along! I'll try to take a picture of it to share soon. I'm planning to donate it to our hospital here in town because that's where Makelle was born. I would love to know that the first blanket I make will be used by the mother of an angel here in my own town.

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

With Hope,

1 comment:

Megan said...

I would love for you to teach me how to make these! I could come over one day when I have all day to play! LMK.......